Monday 7 November 2011

Magic!



That's what today has been. Just magic, and I have loved every minute of it.

The sun has been shining and it has been warm and the wind is away blowing some place else, so it has been lovely in my garden and I have been outside ALL day.

My MH went into her wee gym and 'cos it was a good day, she left the door open and I was able to run in and out whenever I felt like it, and I felt like it a lot! By the time she was finished all her exercises, my little legs were tired too, so we both needed a rest.

Then she decided to wash all the outside of the windows and I helped with this as well and we were all round the house and while she was washing and drying and polishing, I was chasing flies and dive-bombing plants and grass and I had a BALL! At one point, I tried to climb up the wall of my house, but I didn't get very far before I fell off again, and my MH laughed 'cos she knew I was OK.

My DH was down painting our Hall so it was just us girls at my house and we had a very good day, and if the weather stays like this, then I will have a very good night too, 'cos I intend to go out hunting until it is very late.

I am SOOOOO excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment