Saturday 5 November 2011

Lovely



I have had a lovely day today. The weather has been super and I have been out playing a lot. I went into the gym with my MH and watched her while she did all her exercises and then we both played in the garden for a while and I was a very happy wee pussy cat.

My MH was away at a meeting last night so it was just me and my DH and we had a good night. Normally, I sit on my MH's knee when we are watching the television, but that had gone with her to the meeting, so I decided to sit on my DH's knee for a change, and do you know what? I quite enjoyed it.

We had a wee chat and he told me some stories and I cuddled up for a wee while before I went away out hunting, but as soon as I heard my MH coming back, I jumped in the window and raced through to the kitchen to see her and she was so happy about that, that she gave me a big cuddle and rubbed my adorable little tummy.

And we were all very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment