Thursday 17 November 2011

Just Normal



That's what my day has been. I had a very good sleep last night because I had been out hunting for hours and I didn't come home again until my MH was in her bed, but my DH was still up 'cos he goes to bed late, so I know I can still get into my house.

When I come in at night, I have some dinner and a wee drink and then I nip up onto the bed beside my MH and 'cos I have my own blanket on the bed, I snuggle down beside her and go to sleep. My MH says 'goodnight' to me and tells me to 'coorie doon' which means 'cuddle in' and I don't need to be told twice, and soon we are both sound asleep until I decide it is time to get up!

It was just me and my DH today as my MH was away swimming, but we had a good day and I helped him in his greenhouse 'cos it is all ready now for the winter plants and I helped him take them from the gym into our greenhouse and I had a wee 'meow' to them all and they are all very happy now.

Then it was time to wait for my MH coming home and I sat on her knee while she told me what she had done, and I told her what we had been doing and we had a good chat.

I like our girlie chats and look forward to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment