Sunday 20 November 2011

I'm Still Here



Just in case you thought I was on my way to Germany---I'm not. I am still on my wee island with my humans. I have had a re-think and I have decided to stay here. I found out that Germany was too far away for a pussy cat---even such a brave and clever pussycat like me----and that my wee boat won't be able to take me there, so I am not leaving home after all.

It has been very busy in my house over the weekend and my MH didn't put her computer on so I couldn't write to you, but we are back to normal now. Remember I told you we had visitors on Friday? Well, they thought I was adorable too, AND beautiful, so I really liked them a lot! They stayed with me for a wee while and then they went away to our island Hall for the Harvest Home and they all came back very late.

Then my humans had to go to Stromness yesterday and I was left all alone, but it was a good day so the window was left open for me and I could go out to play whenever I wanted to. Even though they were tired when they came home again, they still played with me and cuddled me lots, so I was very happy again and today has been a good day although they had to go and clean the Hall for a while. Everybody on the island gets a turn to set things up for the parties and then clean up afterwards, and this time it was the turn of my humans, but it is all finished now.

I have been assured of their undivided attention tomorrow, so it is normal service again. I shall make sure they keep their promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment