Tuesday 22 November 2011

Happy, Happy



Oh I have had a good day today. For some reason, the weather has been very good and the bad wind is away so I have been outside as often as I like and as you know, I like it a lot.

Me and my MH got up quite early and as soon as I was fed, I went outside and did lots of hunting and looking and sniffing and I was a very happy little Squeak, I can tell you. I just love being outside 'cos I am a very brave pussy cat and a first class hunter.

My DH went over to Stromness this afternoon and it was just us girls left and we had a good afternoon. We went into the gym and I watched her doing her exercises and when she was finished, we played on the grass and did our chases as usual which we both liked.

Then when we went inside, I sat on her knee and she cuddled me and I purred lots 'cos I was very happy. I am now having my siesta 'cos I am going out again tonight and I will be out until it gets very late.

I need to make the most of all this good weather 'cos my little friend the weather man says we might get snow on Friday and it will be very windy, so me and my humans will be staying in my house until the wind and the snow go away again.

I have it all organised!

No comments:

Post a Comment