Monday 28 November 2011

A Good Puss



That's what I have been. I went out quite a lot last night and did lots of hunting, but I didn't stay out too long and was back home early so that my humans could get to bed.

To be honest, I was still a wee bit tired, but I was admitting THAT! I had a sleep today on my bed and then me and my MH played with my toys and I chased her all over the house and on top of the bed. At one point, she was sitting on the bed talking into the phone and when she finished, she couldn't see me 'cos I was under my blanket and was lying as still as I possibly could. But then I breathed and she knew where I was!

Oh we did giggle! That is my favourite game in the en-tire world! She tickles my tummy and I try and catch her and she calls me 'monster' or 'monkey' and I like that.

I have had good fun and I like it lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment