Monday 14 November 2011

A Funny Day



It's been a strange day today 'cos I haven't been outside at all, and I don't really know why.

My MH went away to Kirkwall today on her own and left me and my DH to do some of the housework, which we did beautifully, of course. :) The weather was quite good but for some reason I just didn't feel like going outside and spent most of the day lying on the back of my couch and resting.

When my MH came back I ran to greet her and then we showed her all the house work we had done and she was very pleased. So pleased in fact that she gave my DH some cans of beer and tickled my adorable little tummy. I just worry that some day she might get this mixed up. I don't know who would get the bigger shock!!

I shall go out hunting again tonight 'cos I really like being out when it is dark and calm and not raining. There is so much to do and I just love doing pussy cat things outside. When I am in my house, I get fussed over and tickled, but when I am outside and I am a fierce warrior with boundless energy---- until I run out of steam and have to go home for a wee rest again.

Yep! being a pussy cat is VERY good!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Squeak, you are very good at catching all your toys with feathers. No wonder DH has to keep putting new feathers on them. It is very good that you a re getting so many fine evenings this late in your year.

    Zebby Cat has decided that the bed is the bestest place to snoozle most (he is a guesstimated 13 years old). He lets me share His bed (it once was mine ....), bless the feline lad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Michelle. It is good to hear from you again.I am having a great time at night when In can stay out for hours and hours and play with all my wee mouses.

    I hope you and Zebby cat are well. He is quite old isn't he? It will soon be my birthday again, but I am only two, so I am still quite young, but very brave----and adorable, of course!

    ReplyDelete