Tuesday 29 November 2011

Deprived!



Oh woe is me. I have been a deprived puss today. In fact, I was nearly phoning the cruelty man to complain about my humans.

I will now give you a second or two to digest this and catch your breath before I tell you of my miserable day. OK? Now!

My humans had to go out today and they went away with the boat at 10:45am so they didn't leave too early and 'cos it wasn't too windy, they left the window open for me. All fine so far.

I had a wee sleep on my couch and then decided to go into my kitchen for a biscuit and lo and behold, the wind blew hard and shut my living room door leaving me in the kitchen. Misery!

What was a pussy cat to do? OK. OK. I know I had my food and my water and my litter tray and I had the choice of three rooms to lie in and the choice of two beds or a couch, but I couldn't get into my living room and I couldn't get out of my window to terrorise my neighbourhood, and that is no life for an adorable puss cat such as I. But ho hum, I just had to make do, but I was on the verge of lifting the phone, I can tell you.

I did mention this to my humans when they came home and they saw the full enormity of what had happened and I must say, they were contrite, but I haven't quite forgiven them yet.

I reckon I can get a lot more spoiling out of this one for a few days yet. Hee hee :))

No comments:

Post a Comment