Saturday 26 November 2011

And more worser!



But it didn't keep me in last night! Oh no. I am becoming totally fearless and I went out in the rain and thunder and lightning and I wasn't scared. Well, not that I am admitting, anyway!

I slept for most of the day and gathered up all my strength and then as soon as it got dark, I tried to get out the window, but when my MH opened it, we all nearly blew up against the wall and decided that perhaps that wasn't the bestest of ideas. So we went to the door and it was a tad better.

I sniffed for a nano second, put my ears flat against my adorable little head, wiggled my equally adorable little bottom and shot out of the door like a bullet. I cannot tell you where I went 'cos my MH didn't come with me so she doesn't know, and if she doesn't know, she can't tell you. See? So it is my secret, but when I decided to go inside again, I wasn't very wet, so my humans think I have a nice warm, dry hiding place.

I did this lots of times until it was time to go to bed and by then I was quite a tired pussy cat and ready for a good snooze.

I won't be able to go out much tonight 'cos my humans are going back to the Hall for a birthday party, and I shall be left in the house with the window closed because of the wind, but they said they wouldn't be too late coming home and maybe I can get out to play later.

We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment