Sunday 30 October 2011

Well......


.....I didn't get to the party, and really, when I saw the state of my humans when they left the house, I was quite happy to stay home.

Oh dear, they did look scary. In fact I got quite a fright when I saw my DH 'cos he had painted all black lines on his face and his hair and beard were all sparkly. They were both dressed as witches and my MH had a long black wig on which made her look funny.

I thought people might have been laughing at them, but my MH showed me some pictures, and the rest of the island were the same, so our wee Hall was filled with witches and wizards. I am happy I was at home!

I have been left alone today for a while 'cos the humans were back in the Hall again but it wasn't for a party this time 'cos they were all doing their First Responder training, but it was OK 'cos I got out to play a lot and my MH has promised me that they will be home all day tomorrow and I shall be the centre of attention again.

Which is only as it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment