Thursday 6 October 2011

Thunder



It was a dreadful night last night with lots of wind and very heavy rain, so I stayed inside and just played with all my toys, but when me and my MH went to bed, I got a bit of a fright.

There was a terrible noise right over our roof and I was a wee bit scared and I cuddled in beside my MH who was reading her book and didn't seem to be too concerned. She saw that I was frightened and she told me that this was thunder and that when she was a wee girl--lots and lots of years ago!-- she was frightened too, but her mummy told her it was just the angels moving their furniture and that made her not frightened any more.

We had a wee smile at this story and then I just went to sleep 'cos I wasn't frightened either.

It has been better today and I have been outside lots of times and me and my MH were in the gym again and I do lots of sniffing when she is on her bike or her walking machine, and I am able to talk to all my plants 'cos that's where my DH has put them till he gets our greenhouse tidied out for the winter.

So I am still a very busy pussy cat, but I do enjoy my siesta every afternoon and that's what I am going to have right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment