Friday 7 October 2011

Surprise



I got a brilliant surprise last night and it made me very, very happy. I purred nearly all night and my MH says that is her favourite sound in the en-tire world 'specially when I cuddle up close to her and purr.

I know you will be anxious to hear what made me so happy. Well, my humans were doing lots of cleaning and were into places that they don't often go and my wee green ball was in one of those places and they found it for me. This is the wee ball that was a leg or an arm of one of my toys and it is just ideal for me to carry around and throw up into the air and then catch again. And that is why it is always getting lost 'cos I stick it in places and then I can't reach and of course I can't tell my humans where I have put it, so it is only once in a while that it is found again.

They didn't give it to me right away 'cos it had to be cleaned, but then they put it on top of my climbing frame and there it was when I jumped up and I was so happy that I made my humans laugh. I even took it to bed with me last night and I haven't lost it yet, so I will maybe take it to bed again tonight.

Oh yes, I am a happy puss.

No comments:

Post a Comment