Tuesday 4 October 2011

Still Happy



Yes. I am still a happy puss. My humans have been with me all day today and even though we haven't been outside much, they have been playing with me in the house and I like that.

It is still very windy and it would definitely blow me away if I went outside. I know this for a fact 'cos I decided I would not listen to my very wise (she says!) MH and demanded to be let out of the window last night. WELL! Talk about flying! I jumped off the window sill, but the wind caught me and I landed miles away from where I should have. It was MAGIC! I liked it a lot and I am so clever that I found my way back again.

I have been on the Wii machine today and that is what my picture is. I did put my foot down---well my front right paw, actually, when the Lycra came out, and I said a definite no, so I just did it in my fur and my wee Mii said I am just perfect.

As if there was ever any doubt!

No comments:

Post a Comment