Sunday 16 October 2011

Rascal!



That's what my MH called me today. She said I was a rascal. I have lots of energy and I was bouncing about the living room quite early this morning and my humans were laughing at me, especially when I did one of my daft runs through the kitchen, along the back of the couch, onto the chair at the window, along the window sill and out the window, then two minutes later the same run only in reverse.

I wasn't in reverse, you understand, just the way I did the run! My MH then took me into the gym and I watched her for a wee while and then I went away and played all by myself until she was finished, and then we went into the garden and that's when she called me a rascal.

I was still full of adorable energy and I chased and chased all over the grass making my now famous squeaking noises which my MH thought was really funny and then as quick as lightening, I disappeared up the clothes pole again. I sat at the top for a long time watching the world. It looks a lot different when you are up about six feet off the ground.

My MH's friend arrived and she made a fuss of me and tickled me lots and I liked that, then after she went away, I had a wee sleep, but I am sure I will still have plenty of energy left when I wake up.

I wonder what mischief I will get up to later?

No comments:

Post a Comment