Tuesday 25 October 2011

More of the Same



Yep! The horrible wind is still blowing and the cows are still in the field and I am still going out to see them and have a wee chat, so life is just the same.

I can still get in and out of the window 'cos it's not too blowy there, so I have been out playing a lot today especially since we were all up VERY early this morning!

Our phone went off at five o'clock this morning and my MH got a fright, but it was OK 'cos it was just somebody phoning from another country where the time is different, but we all got up anyway. After my MH had spoken on the phone, she went back to bed but my DH stayed up for a coffee and a cigarette and I stayed up for a wee while and had a chat to him before nipping back to bed too.

Me and my MH got up at our usual time and did all the housework again and she went into the gym, but I stayed in the house and chased all my toys. She played with me when she came back and we had really good fun until I was quite tired.

I had a wee snooze and then went back out to see the cows again before they went to the bottom of the field which is nearly at the sea. Sometimes they are right outside my fence and other times they are down at the sea, so I just wait for them to come back.

They are funny things aren't they? And talking of funny things. Do you like this funny picture of me that my MH took? We were both lying on the floor at the time and she took this. I like it.

I hope you do too

No comments:

Post a Comment