Thursday 27 October 2011

High Jinks



Yep! I have been up to all sorts of tricks today----some with my humans and some all by my adorable little self and I have had a ball, dear reader, a veritable ball!

My DH gave my MH a hand to change the beds today and of course, I had to get in on the act too. I played hide and seek under the duvets and they pretended they couldn't see me, but as usual, my little wagger wouldn't behave and kept wagging like a flag giving the game away! It makes them laugh though and that's good.

Then it was outside time and my DH was in the study watching me through the window, although I didn't know that, and I was playing at being an intrepid little (adorable!) hunter chasing every blade of grass and then making a run at the speed of light from one end of the garden to the other with a little jump and twist thrown in for good measure. Oh, I must have been a sight to behold!

I helped my MH do her exercises in the gym and then we played on the carpet with lots of my toys and then she took this delightful picture of me as we were both lying on the carpet, although it's only me that can get under the coffee table. Tee hee :)

I am going to have a wee rest now as I am a wee bit jiggered after all this excitement and hard work, but I fully intend going outside lots of times before bedtime, so I shall tell you all about that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment