Friday 14 October 2011

High Jinks



What a day I have had! It has been the bestest ever!! My humans have been with me all day and the weather has been so good that we have been outside nearly all day and my MH took lots and lots of pictures of me, so I will have plenty to show you very soon.

I told her I wanted to show you this one and as usual, she did what she was told!I had been playing in my garden and I took a big long run and ended up at the very top of the clothes pole and I stayed there for a long, long time. So long that my MH managed to get a lot of pictures of me.

At one point, I thought about trying to walk along the clothes rope, but decided against it. I shall keep that circus trick for another day, perchance.

But I have had an absolutely cracking day!

No comments:

Post a Comment