Monday 17 October 2011

Easy day



We have all been taking it a we bit easy today although my humans have been quite busy.

As you know, Monday, chez Squeak is cleaning day and I thought my luck had changed when the awful vacuum cleaner broke. Oh, dear reader, I was ecstatic! I did a wee jig round my living room, then suddenly I noticed that my DH was working at it, and would you believe---he fixed it!! I thought he was on MY side, but he fixed it! Ho hum.

So, the Boss continued cleaning and dusting and stuff while me and my DH finished cleaning out the greenhouse, and we managed to get a wee bit of peace and quiet.

Me and my MH then went into the gym and afterwards she played in the garden with me, but it was a bit too windy, so we didn't stay out too long. When we went in, I helped her make some cards and she liked that, although she did get a wee bit cross when I 'accidentally' knocked some of her stuff off the table when I was chasing a fly, but a wee purr and a sorrowful look, and all is forgiven!

She falls for it every time! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment