Tuesday 11 October 2011

Completely Good



That's what I have been today---a completely good puss. Even my MH says I have been good, so it MUST be true.

It is quite windy, but I have found lots of places to go and shelter, so that's what I have been doing. My MH lets me out of the door and I disappear for a long time and then when I want in, I sit on the kitchen window and she lets me back in the door. I have even managed to keep the adorable little paws clean today.So I am sure you must agree with me when I tell you that I have been very good.

I found my wee green ball again and I have just had the bestest of fun with it--running and chasing and catching it and hiding and and then finding it again and I have played for hours with it. In fact I made my MH laugh out loud 'cos whatever I did with it, the little ball went high up to the ceiling in my living room, but when it came down again, I caught it with my (adorable) front paw. My how she did chuckle, but I don't know how I did it.

I shall have to keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment