Thursday 13 October 2011

Another Lonely Day



My humans were away out again today, but this time my MH had to take her neck to see a fizzy-o-therapist 'cos it has been sore and 'cos it will soon be my DH's birthday she took him as well and bought him his lunch, so I was left all alone.

It was OK though as it was a good day and I went out playing a lot, but since my MH doesn't know what I was doing, I can't tell you either. I can tell you that a little plan of mine didn't work though.

I had decided that when I heard the car coming back, I would jump in the window and pretend that I had been sound asleep all day, but when I did this and went through to the kitchen to meet them with a 'why did you leave me?' look on my face, I forgot that I had been playing in the long wet grass and so when my MH lifted me up to give me a cuddle, she noticed that my adorable little feet and even adorabler little tummy was all wet! Oops.

They knew that I had been out playing so my trick didn't work! Back to the drawing board!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Squeak - I hope that therapist has the right amount of Fizzy to help your dearest MH. In the meantime you must help DH in his helping MH - please sweetheart. Sending care and caring huggles, Michelle down in NZ (Zebster is pretend sleeping as he waits to allow me to share the bed: cheeky lad cos the bed was bought by my sister. no way does Zeb actually own it !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Michelle & Zebby. I have been a great help to my MH 'cos I cuddled up to her and sometimes I cuddle into her neck and keep it warm for her and she says that helps a lot.

    I hope you are both doing OK. We are all very well here, and I am in exceptionally good form as you will see from today's blog.

    Lots of squeaks and purrs to you both.

    ReplyDelete