Saturday 17 September 2011

Under Orders


Me and my DH were under strict orders this morning to be quiet and not to disturb my MH 'cos she was a wee bit tired. I thing she must have talked too much with her friends yesterday.

Normally, I waken my MH and she gets up and feeds me and then she has her breakfast and we have a morning chat before I go out and do pussy cat things and she goes and does MH type things, but today was different.

As soon as I started to waken up, my DH got up and fed me and my MH stayed snoring [hee hee :)] It wasn't a very good morning 'cos it was wet, so I just went outside for a wee while and then I nipped back into bed with my MH and kept her company till she got up and then we had our 'girl' time while she had her breakfast.

My DH is going to be on the radio tomorrow in a gardening programme. He had a wee problem with one of his tomatoes---not mine, you understand--- and he wrote into 'Gardener's Question Time' to ask for advice and they have invited him to phone into the programme tomorrow, so I have told all my friends and they are going to listen to him.

Maybe he'll be as famous as me one day! I'll let you know how he gets on.

No comments:

Post a Comment