Wednesday 7 September 2011

This and That



It has been a funny day today and I have been full of energy which has been driving my humans dippy, 'cos I haven't been able to get out to play as much as I need.

We had lots of wind last night and it is still quite windy today, but when the wind is having a wee rest, the sun is warm, so you can see my dilemma. When it is warm, I nip out of the window and I play outside quite happily, but then the wind wakes up again and I nearly get blowed off my adorable little feets, so I nip back IN the window.

Now, in order to let me nip in and out at will----I wonder who Will is 'cos he is not in my house!---my humans have to leave the window open and when the naughty North wind blows, my curtains are almost horizontal and my MH has to hold onto the couch in case she gets blowed away too!

I haven't been outside long enough to get rid of all my energy, so I need my humans to play with me and they have been doing that all afternoon and now they are a wee bit tired and I still have lots of energy left.

Ho hum, it is a difficult life sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment