Wednesday 21 September 2011

Naughty


------but just a wee bit. I had a good day yesterday and I had a long snooze in the evening, so by night time, I wasn't very tired.

I played with my humans for a while, but still had lots of energy left and so I decided I would go outside. That was fine as it was only about nine 'o'clock at night and although it was a bit windy, it wasn't too bad.

However, the hunting was superb and I just nipped back home to have a wee drink and something to eat meaning to go straight back out again, but the wind got strong and my humans closed the window! Foiled!

Now, you may remember that there is a wind chime hanging on the window that I go in and out of? Well, I just kept hitting this so loudly that my humans couldn't hear the television and eventually they gave in and let me out again. Now by this time it was getting late and I was told not to be too long.

I did mean to be good -----but! I was having such a good time that I didn't notice it had got late until I heard my DH calling for me and by the time I went home my MH was in her bed. It is a good job my DH stays up late or I might have been out all night.

So, when I got in I just nipped up onto my blanket and told her that I was back and she was happy again. I might do the same tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment