Monday 12 September 2011

My Peedie Hoose



Today's picture is me in my peedie hoose, or my little house if you are not in Orkney, and you can see I am very comfortable. I only went into it to pose for my MH and I was so comfy, I had a wee snooze and my afternoon just disappeared!

The bad wind which was supposed to arrive hasn't come yet, and we are all hoping it has gone away. I have been out playing in my garden and the nice farmer next door put his bull in the field right next to my house, so I went to have a wee chat with him----the bull that is, but he wasn't feeling very well, so I just went away again.

I found a feather in my garden and brought it into my humans and they were very pleased, but I think it might have been 'cos there wasn't a bird in it. Tee hee :)

Since I have had a napette this afternoon, I will probably go out hunting tonight, so I will tell you all about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment