Tuesday 6 September 2011

Lots to Do



We were all up quite early today 'cos the weather was good and we all had a lot of work to do, so I was out and about very early.

I went into the greenhouse with my DH and we brought in a lot of tomatoes for the Boss and she was very happy. While we were out, she did some more vacuuming, but I didn't hear it, so that was OK. I hope my petition gets a lot of paw signatures 'cos I think it is very important and so does my feline friend from Germany who sent me his paw print yesterday, so my petition is growing.

After that, me and my MH went into the gym and I sniffed around while she did all her exercises and then she played with me in the garden.

When we had finished playing, we went down to put some water in the bath for the cows to get a wee drink and the big bull said thank you to me, but it was such a loud roar that I was a wee bit frightened 'cos he is a VERY big bull, and I stayed right behind my MH just in case he fancied a wee snack!

When we went home, I played with my toys and my MH helped me and then I went out hunting until the rain came on and I had to go inside, but by then I was a wee bit tired anyway, so I had a snooze on my couch.

Yes, lots to do, but I am happy doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment