Sunday 18 September 2011

Lazy days



I don't have much to tell you today 'cos I have been a wee bit lazy and I haven't done very much at all.

I have been out playing a wee bit and I watched the farmer lady next door taking all her sheeps to another field, so it is quiet at my house now with no sheeps and no cows. I hope I don't get too lonely!

I listened to my DH on the radio and it was funny listening to him talking into the phone and hearing him come out the radio. I was a wee bit confused for a minute but then I got used to it. He was good.

Me and my MH played for a while and we had great fun when I was playing on top of the bed 'cos she covers me up and pretends she can't see me and then I spring at her and give her a fright. It is my favourite game and I play it lots when I am in the house.

I think I have done quite a lot today after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment