Thursday 22 September 2011

Last Night



I had a very good day yesterday and I went out quite late again last night. There are lots of wee mouses outside for me to talk to and I like that, so I like staying out till it is very dark.

However, the rain came on quite heavy last night, so I decided I was better inside as I didn't want my lovely coat to get all wet. I have been very wet before, and when I go home, my MH dries me with a towel or some tissues and then when she is finished, she tickles my adorable little tummy, so really, I like being wet---just to get dried.

I got a nice surprise when I got home 'cos my MH had had her shower and she had her dressing gown on and it was the winter one, which I just LOVE! She has a summer one which is quite thin, but the winter one is all furry and like a teddy bear and I have the bestest of fun lying on it and purring and that makes us all happy.

So if the winter dressing gown is here to stay, then I think I will not be going out very much at night. It is SO cosy!

2 comments:

  1. Squeak - that is a magnificent paw you have holding all those feathers! Hooray for your MH wearing her winter "Squeak friendly" dressing gown - Zebby Cat completely ignores my warm polar fleece dressing gown with the big daisies all over (but he is a bloke .....),

    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a shame Zebby doesn't curl up on your fleece 'cos I am sure he would be as happy as I am, but I think boy cats are kind of funny, aren't they? But maybe we shouldn't tell him we think that, eh?
    Just give him a squeak from me and a big one for you too!

    ReplyDelete