Monday 5 September 2011

I have been thinking---



can we ban all vacuum cleaners? PLEASE!!

Picture the scene. I was lying on my couch having a lovely snooze and dreaming of mouses and stuff, and really just recovering from the trauma of being left cuddle-less for so long on Friday, when out it came! The awful vacuum cleaner! It came out, and I was straight out of the window! Not happy at all.

Now, I know that I had plenty of cuddles and lots of company on Saturday and Sunday, but I thought I might have another day of pampering, but I guess I was wrong, and so it got me thinking.

If I could get some support, I could write a petition and all the cats of the world could unite and do away with these awful machines once and for all. I am liking this idea more and more as I think about it, so I am looking for millions of paw-print signatures.

Let me know if you agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment