Monday 26 September 2011

A Funny Old Day



I wasn't very tired last night and so I was up bright and VERY early this morning at five o'clock and my MH wasn't best pleased 'cos I think I wakened her when I walked across her face! Oops :)

Anyway, I played in my living room for a wee while and was just settling down for a snooze when my MH got up! We obviously hadn't synchronised our paw-kit watches----get it?

She had to go to Stromness for a wee while but she was back home at eleven o'clock and she played with me and took me outside 'cos it was a nice day. And she didn't bring out the lawn mower so I was very happy playing in my garden, although all the birdies are away again and there are just some starlings and sea gulls left for me to talk to, so my garden in very quiet just now.

I still have fun in my garden and I chase bits of grass and leaves and anything that moves, and I pretend that I am hunting and stalking and that I am the bravest hunter in the en-tire world.

And who would argue?

No comments:

Post a Comment