Wednesday 14 September 2011

Fed Up



That's what I am! The horrid wind is blowing all round my house and I can't get out! Well, I COULD get out, but I might blow away and that would be tragic.

Normally, if the wind is blowing at my door, I can get out of the window and if it is at the window, I can get out the door, but today it is swirling all around and there is no escape for a peedie (little) puss like me, so I am stuck in my house!

My humans have played with me but I like to be outside being a big brave hunter and I can't do that in the house, although my MH pretends I am fighting her and I like that game.

So, you can understand that I don't have very much news for you today, but my little friend the weatherman said it is going to be good tomorrow, so I shall terrorise my neighbourhood again. Hee hee :)

Only joking, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment