Friday 23 September 2011

The Dressing Gown



I asked my MH if the furry dressing gown was here to stay and she told me she would be wearing it for the winter---but only at night, 'cos she wears normal clothes through the day!---- and that made me a very happy puss 'cos it is so lovely and warm and cuddly and I love to sleep on my MH's knee when she has it on.

And another good thing about it is when she goes to bed, the furry dressing gown sits on the ottoman so when my MH's snoring disturbs my dreams of mouses and such things, I can just nip over to the ottoman and curl up on the dressing gown, so life for this adorable puss is just about perfect!

I have had a good day today 'cos my DH went away down to a big shed where he doesn't often go, and naturally, I had to go too. I had brilliant fun sniffing all new smells and hearing all different sounds and we were there for a long time before we had to go home and look after our tomatoes which are still growing beautifully.

The wind has gone away so the window is open and I just nip in and out when I please. In fact, I made my MH laugh 'cos I jumped in the window and went straight into my peedie hoose for a sleep, and she had a wee giggle.

I do like to keep the old dears happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment