Tuesday 13 September 2011

Change of Plan



I decided not to go out hunting last night as it was quite cold, but the wind didn't come to Orkney so we were all very pleased.

My humans stayed up late and watched the tennis and I watched my friend Rafa 'cos I like him a lot but I am afraid he was beaten, but we all enjoyed the game 'cos it was really good.

My MH was a wee bit tired this morning 'cos she is usually in bed a lot earlier so we had a wee long lie but I am afraid I spoiled it a wee bit 'cos I brought a birdie into my house and my humans had to get up and put it outside again and they weren't very pleased, so I was in a wee bit of trouble. But only for a wee while, 'cos I know how to soften them up again!

I have been playing in the garden and in the gym with my MH and then I played with my wee mouse when I was in my house and that is what today's picture is.

I like my little mouse and I keep giving it a wee lick and then I carry it around for a wee while and my MH says that I am very cute when I do that.

Naturally!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Squeak - please leave the birdies outside and out of your mouth, darling girl!

    It is much better (and makes way less mess) to play with your indoor mousies and those magnificent lengths of string from your Humans' messages.

    I'm sure MH and DH will agree with me. Sending birdie-free huggles, Michelle (Zebby is busy testing the bed for sleeping just now)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you been talking to my humans, Michelle? 'Cos that's just what they said, but you must remember that I am a pussy cat and I am programmed to chase birdies and things. I try to be good and I have managed it for a very long time and I am sorry I catched the birdie. I will try to be good from now.
    OK?

    ReplyDelete