Saturday 3 September 2011

Abandoned!




That's what I was yesterday! Abandoned and neglected!

OK, OK. I know I had food and water in my dishes and that the window was open so that I could get in and out of my house whenever I wanted to, but my humans weren't here and I wasn't happy.

My MH and the ladies from the island have a craft group called the Fat Cats Craft and they were having a sale in our Hall yesterday and my DH was helping as well, so they were very busy all day. There were lots of visitors on my little island and my MH said they bought a lot of things so everyone was happy. 'Cept me!

I thought I might get some cuddles and company at night, but oh no, they both had to go out again. My MH had a meeting on the island and my DH had to go to Stromness so I was all alone again! But I did get lots of cuddles when they came home and they have been at home all day today, so we are back to normal once more.

AndI have demanded that it stays like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment