Saturday 20 August 2011

Rain



It has been raining today so I have been in and out a lot and again I have been left on my own this afternoon as my humans were at a birthday party in our Hall and they came back just in time to give me my dinner, so I can't complain too much!

My MH was very happy that she had cut the grass yesterday 'cos the wee weatherman was right when he said it would rain and it would have been too wet today to cut my grass, so I have a happy MH which means we are all happy!

I don't have a lot of news 'cos I haven't been doing too much just now. I am still lying under my pampas grass watching the birdies and they haven't discovered I am there yet 'cos I lie very, very still and listen to them as they swing above me.

I hope tomorrow is a good day 'cos my humans have told me that they won't be going away anywhere and will play with me ALL day. So that should be good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment