Friday 19 August 2011

Quieter



I have had a quieter day today as the humans were out all afternoon and I was left to my own devices. I don't mind that, but I prefer when they are at home so that I can get a cuddle whenever I need it.

I played outside a lot and the weather is still good so it is great fun just lying on the long grass watching the world go by.

When my MH came home she took out the lawn mower 'cos out little friend the weatherman, said it might rain later, so she decided to get the grass cut when it was still dry, and I just lay and watched her. I'm not afraid of the mower any more 'cos I know it won't hurt me and it does make my grass nice for me to play on, so I might stop complaining-----some day!!

I am going to have a wee sleep now but I think I will go out hunting later if the rain stays away long enough as I don't want my adorable little body getting wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment