Saturday 6 August 2011

Outraged!



That's what I was yesterday. Outraged!

Now, those of you who know me well, know that I am a very happy little puss and that I am always in a good mood, so I know you will be desperate to hear what befell me yesterday.

Well, my humans had a visitor and he didn't like pussy cats, so I was banished to the bedroom! Can you believe the indignity of it all? The adorable one put out of her own living room just 'cos somebody didn't agree with my humans when they told him I was adorable. I am still in shock.

Mind you, being in the bedroom wasn't too bad 'cos I could have a wee nap and I have some toys in there too, but that's not the point. It is my house!

However, he didn't stay too long and I was finally released. And then just when I thought my humans would spend time with me, they went away in the boat to a wedding and didn't come home till two o'clock in the morning!

So you can see that I didn't have the bestest of days, but today has been better and we have all been at home and I have been the centre of attraction again.

So my little life is back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment