Wednesday 3 August 2011

Invisible Puss



I have been outside all day today and I am loving it. I have been hiding under the pampas grass and in the space where my DH has his barbecue and I have been watching all the birdies as they are playing.

It has been warm enough to have a sleep in the long grass and I am afraid I was a bit naughty 'cos when my MH came home from being down at the Post Office, she called to me and I didn't go home, even though I did hear her. I was just too comfortable!

I didn't make her worry too long, though and I went into my house soon and gave her a wee cuddle, so she is quite happy now. It doesn't take too much!

I am hoping that the rain doesn't come on, 'cos I have decided that I am going out tonight and I am going to stay out VERY late and see what happens outside late at night.

I shall tell you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment