Friday 12 August 2011

A Good Day



I have had a lovely day. My humans have been at home all day and we have been very busy.

My DH took off to our greenhouse and I quickly joined him 'cos my MH took out the vacuum cleaner and there was no peace at all in my house. Me and my DH had a good wee talk to all the plants and we have already had three tomatoes to eat and the humans said they were lovely, so they are looking forward to lots more. There are lots of tomatoes nearly ready, they are just a wee bit pale yet.

Then I got quite excited 'cos my MH came out into the garden, but again I had to disappear 'cos she brought out the lawn mower and cut all the grass. It was getting long but it has been too wet to cut it, but today obviously was the day and it is looking lovely again.

When she finished, she played with me and we had chases round the garden and into the house and I had great fun. I just love it when my humans play with me and I have decided that I am always going to be a kitten-cat 'cos I love playing and chasing and being a 'wee monkey'.

But I am an adorable wee monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment