Tuesday 30 August 2011

A Funny Picture



These are my MH's feets! We were sitting on the floor and she was playing with me and she took this picture of me between her feets and I thought it might make you smile today.

We sit like that lots of times and sometimes I forget and take a wee bite out of them, and oh dear, that does make her shriek! Sometimes I cuddle them and my adorable little claws dig into her feets and that makes her scream too, but I am sure she likes it really!

We have been outside a lot today 'cos the wind has nearly all gone away and of course me and my DH still have to look after all our tomatoes. We are bringing in lots to the house and we even gave some to the neighbours and that made them happy and they said I was a very clever puss to have growed tomatoes like that, so I am very pleased with my adorable little self.

I am quite a contented little puss today, so everyone in my house is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment