Thursday 25 August 2011

Disappointment



I didn't get to see the ponies! My MH wouldn't let me go in case I got lost. Now, as you know, my island is quite small. In fact it is only two miles long and about a mile and a half wide, but that is big enough for a little cat like me to get lost and the ponies are at the other side of the island from my house, so maybe my MH was right.

But, she said that if the ponies go out for a walk round the island, she will ask them to stop so that I can see them, so I am quite happy.

I have also made a discovery---and not a very pleasant one, I'm afraid. My MH was out in the garden last night and I was watching her through the window when I noticed she kept scratching. I decided she needed some of my flea powder, and went out to mention this to her, when I discovered THE MIDGE!! Ugh, it is a horrible little creature and tried to get into my eyes and my lugs, so I am afraid I left my MH in the garden and shot back into my house!

I didn't know about midges as I must have been too little last year, or maybe they didn't come to my island, but they were there last night and I hope they disappear soon, 'cos I do not like them at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment