Monday 15 August 2011

Breakdancing Pussycat



That's what my MH said I looked like in today's picture, so I might just learn some more moves and become a rock star. I think that is a very good idea.

I have had a very good day as it is still lovely and warm and we have all been out in the garden which is always great fun. I have been doing a lot of hunting and every now and then, I need a wee rest, so I find a nice warm bit of stone and have a wee lie down until I am ready to go back out to terrorise the neighbourhood.

I have a wee worry though and it concerns my MH. Now, you know that she used to be a teacher and she keeps telling me that she is very clever and taught lots of children to read and write and count and do all sorts of things, but I think she might have been teaching them wrong.

I will tell you why! She was doing the housework today and as usual, I decided that I would help her and I chased the Hoover and I chased the duster 'cos I thought that's what I was supposed to do, but then she said that with two of us doing all the cleaning, it was taking twice as long. Now, that cannot be right, 'cos with me helping, it should not have taken long at all, so I think maybe she can't do sums and there might be a lot of confused children in the world if that's what my MH told them!

I am so worried I need a wee sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment