Friday 26 August 2011

Better



There is a bit of a breeze today, so all the horrid midges have gone away and I have been able to get out to play all day with my humans. And of course, Friday is messages day, so I got a new bit of string to play with. Oh yes, life is good!

I was in the gym with my MH and we had good fun. She talked to me when she had the breath, and when she couldn't, I chased flies and bluebottles till I was out of breath too!

Then of course, I had to take my DH into his greenhouse and we talked to all the tomatoes. He has been taking a lot of tomatoes into my MH and she is very happy 'cos she loves them when they are brand new--especially the ones I have looked after.

After that, me and my MH pulled up some weeds and I was a great help, as you can imagine. When she pulled them up, I jumped on them and killed them, but I did have a wee accident. I mis-timed my death leap and scratched my MH's hand. Oops! But she didn't give me a row.

She just whispered the words I hate to hear----SOUP POT!!!! Hee hee :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment