Saturday 16 July 2011

Unhappy Puss



My MH and me have just had a wee chat and she has told me that my humans are going away tomorrow night to leave me for 10 days and I am not very happy about it.

They are going on holiday to Shetland to watch all the Tall Ships that are going there, and naturally, I can't go with them and I have to stay at home. So I won't be able to write to you for a wee while.

I won't be on my own, though 'cos my friends A. and J. stay in my house to look after me and I must say that they have learned all my needs very quickly and are almost as well trained as my humans, so I shall not be too lonely, but I will miss my MH a lot.

It's not for too long and they have said they will bring me a very special present, so I shall let you know what that is when I start to write to you again.

Don't miss me too much 'cos I will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment