Saturday 2 July 2011

Still Happy



I am just loving this summer weather. We have all been outside today again and I have had lots of company. My DH and me are still working on the new door for his greenhouse and I went in to have a wee meow to my tomato plants which are doing really well, and so are my plants, so I think I am a green-pawed cat!

Then I helped my MH wash all the windows so the house is all sparkling again and I can see out of the windows whenever I want to. My MH says that one window in particular was covered in black and white hairs, but I have no idea how they got there--tee hee!

My MH took this picture of me when I jumped up onto the wall at the door and I think I look particularly fetching in it, so I asked her to show you how good I look today.

She told me about all the people all over the world who know about me 'cos they read my blog and it made me very excited 'cos there are lots of people who know all the things that I get up to and many of them think I am adorable too. My MH showed me the atlas book and pointed out all the places where people read my stories and some are far, far away.

I think I must be the famousest pussy cat in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment