Thursday 14 July 2011

A Special Picture



Today's picture is for my friends who are very far away. Z is my feline friend and M is his human and they like my garden, so I asked my MH to send a special picture just for them, although everyone else can see it too.

We have all been out in the garden today 'cos there was some weeding to be done and my humans had to work together to get it all finished, so naturally, I had to be in the middle of it all.

I do admit to being rather a nosey puss, and I had to have a very close look at everything they were doing, so I am quite tired now because we were all outside for a long time. Then my MH went into her wee gym, but I stayed outside with my DH and helped him with the gardening, so it is looking lovely again, and I am just about to curl up for my afternoon siesta.

I took some 'me' time and jumped through the fence into the field and I played hide and seek. My humans said they could see me, but I think I was nearly invisible in all the long grass, so I think they might be telling wee fibs!

I like it when we are all outside and I like playing in my garden where I can have really good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment