Thursday 7 July 2011

SO!......



......there was I, lying on my grass, minding my own business, when I noticed two little swallows sitting in front of me, just watching me doing my cat exercises, and they were chirping away as though they were laughing at me! I was not a happy puss, but as soon as I stood up to ask them what they were doing, they flew away. Still chirping!

When I told my MH, she just smiled at me. Maybe she thinks I imagined it---but I know I didn't.

After that, it was business as usual. We all went into the greenhouse and my MH helped us trim some of our tomato plants, then I went into the gym with her to help her on her bike. I get quite tired watching her wee legs pedalling so fast, so I had to go and have a lie down afterwards.

I have a wee skint nose! I bumped into the fence when I wasn't looking where I was going, and I bumped my adorable little nose, but it's not sore, so I am fine. I have a wee mark on it and I think it makes me look even more attractive.

But I am ever so slightly biased!

No comments:

Post a Comment