Monday 4 July 2011

So.....



....somebody has pinched the sunshine! It is quite a good day, but it is windier and there is not as much sunshine as there has been, so I am in a bit of a grumpy mood, which isn't like me at all 'cos generally I am a very happy puss, but I want more hot sunshine, please!

I had a good night last night and was outside till it was very late. It was still lovely and warm and just perfect for a pussy cat to explore, and I was very happy.

And today is different. Some people say that in Orkney you can have all four seasons in one day! I hope it doesn't snow, 'cos my wee boots are away in the cupboard!

I still have been having good fun though, 'cos there is always work to be done in the greenhouse and that involves a lot of sniffing and smelling-----that's me doing the sniffing and smelling, not my DH! And then of course, there is our gym work. I went on the treadmill when my MH was on the bike. Mind you, the treadmill wasn't going at the time, but I thought I would see what it was like and it is OK.

I don't need to do any more exercise as I get plenty when I am outside and my humans play with me, so I get lots of exercise in my house too. I got weighed again yesterday and I am still perfect says my Wii Mii, so what more can a puss cat ask for?

More sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment