Saturday 30 July 2011

Oh Dear



My MH had a wee giggle when she saw this picture of me which she took this morning, 'cos she says I look really grumpy in it. And to tell you the truth, I was a tad peeved 'cos I thought that as it was a lovely day and we were all together with no visitors, we might play in the garden. But guess what?

Yep! The awful lawn mower and the strimmer appeared and so I went off in a wee huff and I was just sneaking back into my house when my MH took this rather unflattering picture of my dear (adorable) little self.

However, my bad mood didn't last too long 'cos as soon as they were finished with all the gardening, my humans played with me and made a fuss of me again, so I am back to being my normal, very happy, adorable little me.

Don't you just LOVE my modesty?

No comments:

Post a Comment