Tuesday 26 July 2011

Hello again!


My humans are back and I am a VERY happy puss. I have been well looked after though by my good friend A. but I missed cuddling up to my MH and I missed her telling me funny stories, so I am very glad she is home----and my DH too!

They had a very good time in Shetland watching all the Ships and she said they did a lot of walking so her little legs are tired tonight, so we are sitting on my couch with her feets up and me on her lap-----heaven!

I have been sitting on her knee a lot and she was telling me a really funny story which made me giggle. She saw a T shirt which had four sheeps on stilts and they were running, and the writing said 'The Tall Sheeps Race'. I have giggled every time I think of it and I keep imagining some of my sheep friends on stilts and that makes me laugh a lot.

I hope all my friends out there are well and that you haven't missed me too much, but I am back now, and I will tell you more about the holiday my humans had when I write to you again.

I am purring lots tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment