Thursday 28 July 2011

Contentment



I am very content today. All is well with my world and I have discovered that my humans have not forgotten any of their pussy-cat training while they were away looking at big boats, so I am not worried any more.

I decided to put my MH to the test first and I sat on the window sill and I thumped the wind chimes with my adorable little paw, and immediately she jumped up and opened the window and let me out, so I knew she had remembered the signal.

When she went out of the room, I tried the same thing with my DH and it worked with him too, so all is well.

My MH's friend came over today to see us both and I was happy to see her 'cos she sometimes plays with me when the humans are away and she makes a fuss of me which is only as it should be, but it is good just the same.

The weather has been good and so I have been out playing and I am very happy, so all is well Chez Squeak.

No comments:

Post a Comment